An absolute trifecta of taste with 72% dark chocolate (blend of West African and South American cacao), pure Madagascar vanilla bean and single-origin Peruvian coffee An absolutely delightful flavor profile for dark chocolate and coffee lovers everywhere, all while keeping it low-carb and health-conscious.
* Made with couverture grade chocolate - The top tier of chocolate
generally used for truffles, bonbons, and more exotic chocolates, it has
higher cocoa butter content relative to other ingredients (often about 40% more), the cacao
beans are ground much finer for a smoother and creamier texture, and it's
noted for a deeper and more full-bodied flavor.
We use a blend of Trinitario and Forestero cacao beans from West Africa and South America.
[READ MORE on couverture chocolate
* Keto, Paleo, Low-Carb, & Vegan-friendly. Ultra-clean ingredients list.
* Just 2g net carbs and 9g fiber (with added Inulin, a natural source of prebiotic fiber) per 1oz serving
* Sweetened just a touch with organic coconut sugar, which is made
from the nectar of coconut trees. ZERO refined sugar and ZERO sugar
* Turkish-ground organic coffee beans from small batch gourmet roasters Abide Culture Coffee
in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. A bold roast from the San Ignacio region of
* Pure ground organic vanilla beans from Madagascar (READ MORE on why Madagascar is the "gold standard" in vanilla beans)
* All ingredients are fair trade certified: Local
cooperatives and farms growing cacao, coffee, and vanilla receive fair
wages to provide them with health care, education, and infrastructure
with a steady price for economic stability. This also means sustainable
agricultural practices and restricted use of agrochemicals.
* Our chocolate is also Rainforest Alliance Certified: Produced by local cacao farmers using sustainable methods.
NOTE: Dark chocolate DOES have a bit of caffeine...but an ounce of dark chocolate only contains about 25mg (equal to 2oz of brewed coffee, or a tiny sip of espresso!).